Home Healthcare Network is pleased to offer you an opportunity to get together with a friend or neighbour to save on your childcare costs! Call today to set up your personal child care booking with one of our professional caregivers and rest assured that your children are in the very best and very caring hands of Home Healthcare Network.
- We are Licensed and Bonded.
- Our Caregivers and Registered Care Aides all have current criminal records checks, a clean driver’s abstract, First Aid and CPR certification, and great references. We are insured with Work Safe BC, our staff is bonded, and we are registered to help with any WCB claims.
- We are a proud member of both the Gibsons & Sechelt Chambers of Commerce as well as the Powell River Chamber of Commerce.
- Home Healthcare Network is a Nanny service on the Sunshine Coast of BC offering not only the most experienced Caregivers and Babysitters, but a service that conducts itself with class and integrity.
- Home Healthcare Network is the perfect combination of our love of children and a professional and dedicated business ethic. We service Gibsons, Sechelt, Halfmoon Bay, Pender Harbour, Egmont, and Powell River on the Sunshine Coast of BC, and recruit only the most devoted, experienced childcare professionals to nurture and inspire your children.
- Your children deserve only the very best loving care that you can provide for them. By diligently checking our caregivers’ qualifications,Home Healthcare Network’s recruiting procedures ensure that our caregivers have current criminal checks, screening, medical certificates and the best references.
Home Healthcare Network’s Philosophy:
Home Healthcare Network has very exacting requirements for our nannies and recruits only the most outstanding professionals.
The Home Healthcare Network:
- Wants to know how the parents want things done and will provide details regarding what she does with the children when the parents are absent.
- Can provide a daily diary for parents indicating such things as sleep times, what they ate, what they did together, and if anything special happens such as new words spoken or first steps taken.
- Tidies up after the children throughout the day, however other household chores are not performed by our caregivers unless this is a long term position.
- Has a plan to act in an emergency and are trained in CPR.
- Has a basic understanding of the different stages of child development, is able to care for babies, toddlers or older children and knows how to integrate play, learning and fun.
- Is respectful of the family’s privacy and sensitive to any personal issues that may arise.
- Understands the importance of nutrition for children and can prepare simple meals.