Our Care Aides and Nannies are the core of our business.
- Have completed a community health care worker program.
- Are registered in BC.
- Are insured with WorkSafe BC.
- Have a clean criminal record check.
- Gained skills in all aspects of daily living including:
- personal care
- palliative care
- dementia care
- first aid
- food safe
- meal preparation
- accompany to appointments
Our Foot Care nurse is specially trained to visit you in your home to assess your foot, soak feet in a warm water bath, cut and file your nails, treat corns and callouses.
- Have a genuine love for children
- Have a creative mind
- Are very patient
- Have good organizational skills
- Know how to have fun with the children and have a calm demeanor
- Are attentive and receptive to every individual’s needs
- Have strong leadership skills with the ability to stay in control
- Have a clean driving record if any driving is involved
One of our main goals is to ensure that parents feel confident in leaving their children in our capable hands, knowing that they will be both safe and happy. Home Healthcare Network is the perfect combination of our love of children and a professional and dedicated business ethic.
Home Healthcare Network is available for private family care as well as for Weddings or other large events. Be sure to check our Wedding Nannies page for information on large groups.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to discuss your particular situation and how we can be of service to fill your individual needs.
Please feel free to contact us by going to the contact page.