Are you looking for a nanny but don’t want to go through an agency every time you need help?
Do you need part time, full time, short-term childcare or a live in nanny?
If you have answered yes to one of those questions; we can help you find your perfect nanny that you can hire directly!
If you know the days and times you need to hire a nanny for, we can offer to screen and interview candidates for you, do all the background & references checks, and you can then personally interview the nanny who we think would be the best fit for you and your children.
We thrive on selecting and providing only the best childcare professionals and stand behind our caregivers and services.;
Home Healthcare Network is a Nanny service on the Sunshine Coast of BC offering not only the most experienced Caregivers and Babysitters, but a service that conducts itself with class and integrity.
Home Healthcare Network is the perfect combination of our love of children and a professional and dedicated business ethic. We service Gibsons, Sechelt, Halfmoon Bay, Pender Harbour, Egmont, and Powell River on the Sunshine Coast of BC, and recruit only the most devoted, experienced childcare professionals to nurture and inspire your children.
Home Healthcare Network has very exacting requirements for its nannies and recruits only the most outstanding professionals.
The Home Healthcare Network’s nannies:
- Can provide a daily diary for parents indicating such things as sleep times, what they ate, what they did together, and if anything special happened such as new words spoken or first steps taken.
- Tidy up after the children throughout the day.
- Have a plan to act in an emergency and are trained in CPR.
- Have a basic understanding of the different stages of child development, are able to care for babies, toddlers or older children and know how to integrate play, learning and fun.
- Are respectful of the family’s privacy and sensitive to any personal issues that may arise.
- Understand the importance of nutrition for children and can prepare healthy meals.
We recruit only the best caregivers and babysitters, and require the following from our candidates:
- Prefer minimum age of 22
- Current Criminal Records check
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Childcare resume with a minimum of 2 years experience
- A minimum of 2 recent professional child related references
- Photo identification
- Legal authorization to work in Canada
In order for us to refer you a nanny, the nanny must:
- Have a genuine love for children
- Have a creative & positive mind
- Be very patient and caring
- Have good organizational skills
- Know how to have fun with the children while having a calm demeanour
- Be attentive and receptive to every individual’s needs
- Have strong leadership skills with the ability to stay in control of every situation
- Have a clean driving record if any driving is involved
One of our main goals is to ensure that parents feel confident in leaving their children in their nanny’s capable hands, knowing that they will be both safe and happy.
Contact us to receive a quote on our placement fees, and to receive our questionnaire to be completed by you. This information will help us to create a job description to find your perfect nanny.
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org; you and your family only deserve the best!