is the Owner of Home Healthcare Network, an agency providing home healthcare services, housekeeping and childcare services.
- Caroline holds a degree in Social Sciences and has been providing care to people of all ages since 1996.
- She strives to be the leader in home healthcare by providing her services with compassion and a commitment to exceed her clients’ expectations.
Caroline joined the Board of Directors of the Gibsons Chamber of Commerce in 2012 and after being a Director for 4 years and Vice President, she made the difficult decision to leave her team to focus on her rapidly growing business.
- Since moving to the Sunshine Coast in 2009, Caroline has been supporting individuals in facilities and in the community, and she looks forward to helping clients benefit from an optimum level of care and independence for many years to come.
- She is also host and main sponsor of the Home Healthcare Network Kids’ April Fool’s Run.
- Caroline can be reached at 604-740-1993 or by email at email@example.com
is our Client Care Manager and has been involved in the healthcare field as an RN for over 20 years.
- Lori has worked in a variety of clinical and community settings including for BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver Coastal Health, Nurse Next Door’s head office and Healthy Heart Society, as well as others.
- Lori joined the Board of Directors of the Sunshine Coast Hospice Society in 2017. She believes that compassionate end of life care is an integral part of life and also, that giving back to the community through volunteer work is vital.
- Lori is compassionate, enthusiastic and dedicated about helping people safely remain in their homes and providing quality care to individuals and/or families.
- She took a break from nursing to open and run a successful garden center in Vancouver until her move to the Sunshine Coast in 2016. She has 3 grown children and currently owns a small hobby farm in Roberts Creek.
- She takes pride in providing the best possible care to all clients.
- Lori can be reached at 604-657-2665 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
has been a Registered Nurse since 1979 helping seniors to safely stay in their own homes. She is also our certified foot care nurse.
- Judith’s past work experience as a Registered Nurse involved working as a health care manager in Vancouver
- Judith has taught both nursing students and health care aides.
- She now joins Home Healthcare Network (HHN) to offer staff & clients the benefits of her experience and nurturing disposition.
- Judith can be reached at 778-228-0509 or by email at RNfootcareSCN@gmail.com
Call or email now for a free assessment for your loved ones!
We had a wonderful Christmas Party on November 26, 2016 at Chaster’s Restaurant in Gibsons. Thank you for everyone who came for all the great food and joining us in celebrating an amazing year!