Thank you for considering Home Healthcare Network for your Wedding Day.
Our caregivers provide supervision for your small guests while the parents take part in the celebration. The wedding sitters supply a selection of art materials, books and age appropriate toys. They also play games and help with meal times, then babysit while parents enjoy themselves.
Don’t add additional stress to your wedding planning … We can entertain and take care of your little guests!
We recruit only the best caregivers and babysitters, and require the following from our candidates:
- Prefer minimum age of 22
- Criminal Records check
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Childcare resume with a minimum of 2 years experience
- A minimum of 2 recent professional child related references
- Photo identification
- Legal authorization to work in Canada
- All communication must be between Home Healthcare Network and only 1 other individual:
- Wedding planner, or
- Our Waiver must be filled out by EVERY FAMILY for EVERY CHILD requiring childcare. If there is more than one child in a family, all children can be listed on one Waiver.
- Any bookings made less than 14 days prior to the event will incur an extra charge of $50.
- Any same-day extra hours required will depend on the availability of the nanny. The nanny must be contacted to confirm these arrangements. Additional costs must be paid in cash directly to the nanny at the end of the booking period.
- $26/hr for the first 2 children
- $2/hr for each additional sibling 3.
- $3/hr for each additional non-sibling
- $39/hr after 8 consecutive hours and $52/hr after 12 consecutive hours
- Additional $3/hr after 11pm
- $30 non-refundable booking fee/nanny
- For national or other public holidays, time and a half ($39/hr) will apply. For December 24th after 5pm, all of December 25th, December 31st after 5pm, and all of January 1st, the rate will be double the regular rate.
- There is a 4 HOUR MINIMUM CHARGE for all bookings.
- a. $35 travel fee/nanny for bookings at or near Rockwater Secret Cover Resort
b. $45 travel fee/nanny for bookings at or near Painted Boat Resort
c. $55 travel fee/nanny for bookings at or near West Coast Wilderness Lodge
- Payment by Cheque, e-transfer or Paypal (3% fee applies). No refunds within 21 days of booking.Bookings made within 12 hours of the start time will incur a $20 fee.
- 50% deposit is required immediately upon receipt of the Confirmation Email from Home Healthcare Network.
- Balance of total cost must be paid a minimum of 14 days prior to wedding date; no changes will be accepted after that date.
No refunds within 21 days of the booking
- Infants under 12 months each require a caregiver (1:1)
(Unless older sibling is over 3 years old)
- Toddlers under 3 years: a maximum of 2 children per caregiver (1:2)
- Children between the ages of 4 and 6 years: maximum of 3 children per caregiver(1:3)
- Children 7 years and older: maximum of 6 children per caregiver (1:6)